Schools: Improve All Outcomes
Just one good idea can change everything! A tiny investment of time and money could significantly improve student performance and other outcomes. Unleash your biggest untapped resource.
Use ‘I Imagine’ as an “Idea Management” tool to dramatically increase the quantity and quality of engagement from your students and parents (stakeholders).
Instead of trying to solve every issue yourself, get ideas about how to solve issues from your stakeholders. This dramatically increases the likelihood that the solutions you implement will be solutions they like.
Allow stakeholders (that want to be pro active) to participate in the process of generating new ideas, improving existing ideas, commenting on ideas and voting on ideas.
Reduce the likelihood of implementing ideas that stakeholders don’t like.
You need to optimize your workplace in order to optimize the output from your teachers / employees. There are an infinite number of ways to improve workplace efficiency and the easiest way to get access to the best ideas is to tap into your teachers / employees.
Retain and attract the best teachers / employees. It’s obvious that the best employees are pro active. They want to be involved and to be valued – otherwise they will move on. This is also the best way to the most value for your organization out of the best teachers / employees.
‘Idea Management’ listings and be public or private
Voting can be public or restricted to verified customers (or any other criteria)
- Set voting thresholds and award prizes
Allow people to register as experts
Allow people to convey their vote to an expert
- Many other advanced features that give you total control
This is all you need to do:
- Signup and click on “+ Create Listing” in the top right
- Use a title like “How can we improve parent engagement?”
- Enter a few sentences about the problem you want to solve
- Share the link for the listing with your customers.
- People can click on ‘Solutions’ to submit their ideas or vote and comment on ideas from other people.
- Over time, the best ideas will bubble to the top. And any one of them can transform your business!
- See an example.
Any one of the benefits above can transform your business. Create unlimited Free listings with unlimited users or create Premium listings to get access to advanced features. Premium listings only cost $47 pm with a 7-day free trial (no credit card required). See a simple feature comparison here.
Can you think of a better use of $47?
- How can we improve academic performance?
- How can we improve sports performance?
- How can we increase donations?
- How can we increase volunteers?
- How can we increase parent engagement?
The ‘I Imagine’ Idea Management platform can be used to solve any problem in any context:
- Employee engagement
- Product development
- Customer engagement
- Student & parent engagement
- Social media engagement
- Community engagement (nonprofits)
- Community engagement (government)
- Solve any problem – from Climate Change to what you want to see in the next Star Wars sequel.
Frequently Asked Questions
There's no other platform in the world like 'I Imagine'. Come together with your fellow humans to solve any problem.
FREE listing with unlimited users? Really?
Yes! It's not just a free trial or free during launch. It's 100% FREE! And will always be 100% free. However, you will get a lot of advanced features if you use a Premium listing. Take a look at the feature comparison in the pricing table.
Can I make my listing private?
Yes! You can approve each user before they see or interat with your project. You will need a Premium listing but you will also get access to many more advanced features that will give you granular control of your crowdsourcing project.
How long will it take to create a listing?
You just need a title, a summary of the problem (can be one sentence) and an image. It can do it two minutes! If you want to see the steps, checkout the and in the user guides.
Can I create a listing about any topic?
Yes! Humanity advances by everyone working on the problems they feel most passionate about - even if they're not "real problems" like - "How can my favorite sports team win a championship next season?" Of course, no hate, violence, etc.
Can I approve ideas before they go live?
Yes! This important feature is available on free and paid plans. If you create a listing that should be taken seriously (some aren't and that's okay) it's important control the quality of the ideas.