How It Works
- IIL: iimagine.life
- Referral Opportunity (“RO”): A listing created by a member that wants to receive Referrals from other members
Listing Owner: A member that created a Referral Opportunity (“RO”) listing
Referral Partner / Referrer: Users that have been approved (by each other) to send and receive referrals to each other.
- Prospective Customer (“PC”): The person (or business) referred to a Listing Owner
- PIK: Payment In Kind
How does it work?
You can generate revenue by:
Receiving Referrals. You will make money from new customers that have been referred to you then you pay referral fees to the people that referred these customers to you. OR
Sending Referrals. You get paid a fee for referring customers to another member.
How do I receive referrals?
Follow these steps if you want to receive referrals. After signing up you will be asked to:
- Create a brief description about yourself or your business (160 characters)
- Upload a profile pic.
- Invite people to follow you so they can stay up to date with your Referral Opportunities (optional).
- Create a free or premium Referral Opportunity (“RO”) listing. You will outline some simple criteria about the Prospective Customers you would like other members to refer to you and what you are prepared to offer in return.
- Your RO listing will be live after a quick review (just making sure that there’s no “inappropriate content” in the listing).
- Other members will discover your RO by searching the RO listings. If they are interested in your RO, they will send a request (with one click) to be your Partner. Members must become Partners with each other in order to be allowed to send and receive Referrals to each other. You can approve or decline anyone at your discretion (with one click).
- Your Partners will start sending you referrals. You can accept or reject any referral (with one click). You and your Partners can follow all of the referral activity on your dashboards.
- You compensate your Partners according to the terms in your RO.
How do I send referrals?
Follow these steps if you want to send referrals: After signing up you will be asked to:
Create a brief description about yourself or your business (160 characters)
- Upload a profile pic
- Invite people to follow you (optional)
- Review the Referral Opportunities (“RO’s”) listed by other members and find RO’s that want Prospective Customers (“PC’s”) that you believe you can provide.
- Request to be a “Partner” of the Listing Owner (just requires one click)
- After being approved as Partner, start sending referrals.
- The Listing Owner will approve or reject referrals. You can follow all of the referral activity on your dashboard.
- You will be compensated according to the terms listed in the RO.
What does it cost?
It’s free! If you want extra exposure you can pay for a Featured Listing.
Why should I create a following?
Let’s say you’re having a slow month in your business and you decide to create a new RO to generate an inflow of leads or Prospective Customers. There are three ways to generate interest in your RO:
- Your followers. If you have a small number of followers, your RO might not be very successful. If you have a large number of followers your RO is much more referrals you are likely to receive. More importantly, the more followers you have (especially, highly motivated and engaged followers) the more control you have over your revenue – and it’s free!
- Organic listings. Your RO will appear in the organic search results. This will work well if there is a high demand and small supply of RO’s like yours. However, if there is a high supply and low demand, you should consider a Featured listing.
- Featured listings. You can always spend a little money to get more eyeballs on your PO. $50-100 is a tiny price to pay to start receiving referrals that could be worth thousands of dollars (or more).
There’s another BIG reason to create a following. If you invite people that are not members of IIL to follow you, they will become your affiliates. This means that you will earn a commission on anything they buy from IIL for as long as they are members.
Why should I join now?
It’s a social network (and the only one of its kind). The people that join early get the biggest benefits as a result of lower competition in the early days. For example, if you are a digital agency and become an early member of IIL then create a RO then you will have the following advantages:
- There will be less digital agencies on the platform so you will have a very small amount of competition.
- It will be easier to attract followers (and referrers) because you will have less competition.
- You will build authority on the platform before your competitors join the platform so you will have an in-built advantage for the indefinite future.
This is the summary – it costs nothing, it takes a few minutes to set up and it can result in a huge influx of new customers. Your upside is massive. Your downside is zero.
Does IIL take a cut of the deal?
No. Simple as that.
Why should I join? What’s in it for me?
You can make money without spending any money. You can do it as an individual or a business.
What’s the single most important thing you want most? Customers! There are people in your city and all over the world that are prepared to send you Prospective Customers if you offer them something in return. You can offer 3 things:
1. Pay them cash for a lead.
2. Pay them cash for a sale.
3. Pay them with a Payment In Kind (“PIK”) – “in-kind payment” of products and services.
You can make money by simply referring leads and customers to the Listing Owners. You don’t need a website, any experience or any money. You can act as a matchmaker between members on IIL or refer people from outside IIL. The leads and customers you send to the Listing Owner can be people you know or people you don’t know. The only criteria that you need to meet is the criteria outlined in RO listing.
Can I make money if I don’t have a business?
You can make money by simply referring leads and customers to RO Listing Owners. You don’t need a website, any experience or any money. You can act as a matchmaker between members on IIL or refer people from outside IIL. The leads and customers you send to the creator of a PO can be people you know or people you don’t know. The only criteria that you need to meet is the criteria outlined in the RO listing.
How do Listing Owners and Referrers agree on terms?
IIL provides a Standard Partnership Agreement (“SPA”) that governs the arrangement between both parties. You can agree to use the SPA (with one click) or negotiate your own.
How much money can I make?
It’s impossible to predict how much money you can make. For example, some RO’s will pay as little as $5 for a referral while others will pay more than $10,000 for just one referral that converts into a sale. We suggest you review the RO’s to get an idea of which RO’s have criteria that you can meet. Then simply prioritize the RO’s after giving consideration to things like: how much time it will take to generate referrals, how easy or difficult it will be to meet the criteria of the RO and how much money do you stand to make in return for your time and effort.
I don’t have much business experience. Can I still make money?
Yes. Anyone can create an RO and receive referrals and anyone can send referrals to an RO. We will be providing a lot of free training to assist people ranging from beginners to advanced soon. Watch out for the training in your “My Home” dashboard. We will also email you when any new training is ready.