fbpx

Impact Ratings

Regardless of whether you’re trying to do something big or small, we know that it matters to you. Use these guides to learn how to make the most of the platform.

Impact Ratings

Measure the success of organizations and people by impact instead of profit. 

Start Here

NOTE:

Your profile for all parts of “I Imagine’ is managed through your social profile. See how to set up or edit your profile in the next question below.

Navigating The Platform

The easiest way to navigate around the platform is to go to “My Home” in the main navigation menu. You can visit any part of the platform directly from this page.

How to setup and edit your profile

> Go to the dropdown menu in the top right of the social app
> Click on Profile

How to update your profile photo and cover image

> Go to the dropdown menu in the top right of the social app
> Click on Profile then select Cover Photo or Profile Photo

Impact Ratings

What are the Impact Ratings?

It’s a way to rate organizations, politicians and celebrities based on their impact rather than on their profits. Think of it as a new (or alternative) definition of success.

How does it work and what can I do?

You can do any of the following:
  • Create a post about action taken by an organization or person that had a positive impact or negative impact.
  • Vote on existing posts about positive or negative impact. A vote just means that you agree that the action taken was positive or negative.
  • Comment on existing posts about positive or negative impact.
You can also create a listing about an organization or person and invite your friends or followers to participate. See the question “Can I create a listing about any organization or person?” in this user guide for instructions.

What does the Impact Rating (the number) mean?

• The Impact Rating number rates the impact of an organization on a scale of -10 to +10. A negative rating means that the net impact of the organization is negative (in the opinion of our members). A positive rating means that the net impact of the organization is positive (in the opinion of our members).  
  • The actual number is derived from the voting on posts relating to positive or negative action taken by the organization that is the subject of the listing. 

How do I create a listing?

• Go to the Impact Ratings platform (My Home > Impact Ratings)
  • Click on “+ Create Listing” in the top right
  • Answer the questions the click submit
  • Your listing will be reviewed and you will receive an email confirmation when your listing is live.
  • Invite your friends and followers to participate by adding posts about the positive or negative impact of the organization.  

Can I create a listing about any organization or person?

You can create a listing about any organization or person that has a Wikipedia listing.

Request a Feature 

Let us know what you want. We update our development roadmap frequently and we adjust priorities based on your feedback.

13 + 9 =

Share This