fbpx

Lifewall

Regardless of whether you’re trying to do something big or small, we know that it matters to you. Use these guides to learn how to make the most of the platform.

Lifewall

Your life, broken down into 21 elements, all on one screen.

Start Here

Note that your profile for all parts of “I Imagine’ is managed through your social profile.

How to setup and edit your profile

> Go to the dropdown menu in the top right of the social app
> Click on Profile

How to update your profile photo and cover image

> Go to the dropdown menu in the top right of the social app
> Click on Profile then select Cover Photo or Profile Photo

Lifewall

What is the lifewall?

• The Lifewall breaks life down into 21 elements then allows you to rate each element on a scale of 1 to 10 – all according to you! It allows you to see a ‘big picture’ graphic representation of your life on one screen. It is a reflection of what you think of your own life. Are you ready for that? 
  • Seeing the big picture makes it easier for you to identify the parts of your life that you would like to improve then use this information to create goals. The goals will end up in your Canvas so that you can remain focused on them each day. 
  • The Lifewall was created by the founder of ‘I Imagine’ (Adam Radly) as part of his ‘Maximum Positive Impact” philosophy.  The concept was developed based on Maslow’s “Hierarchy of Needs”. However, this is intended to be an improvement Maslow’s “Hierarchy of Needs” which is a little too vague and subject to some negative interpretation.
  • For more information about how to rate yourself, see the question “What is the basis for the ratings in my Lifewal?” in this User Guide.

What is the basis for the ratings in my Lifewall?

The Lifewall breaks life down into 21 elements then allows you to rate each element on a scale of 1 to 10 – all according to you.

Therefore, 1 represents the worst scenario (according to you) and 10 represents the scenario (according to you).

This is deliberately subjective. One person’s idea of ideal health can be very different than someone else’s idea of ideal health.

It’s up to you to decide what you want to do with your life and what ‘you think success is for you’, then rate yourself against to your own expectations.

How do I give myself a rating for an element in the Lifewall?

Click on the bar in Lifewall graphic that relates to the element you want to rate.

You will be directed to a page that contains a slider. Move the slider to any position to set your rating.

How do I create a goal for a Lifewall element?

Click on the bar in Lifewall graphic that relates to the element you want to work on. You will be directed to a page that contains the ratings slider.

Click on the ‘Goals’ button above the slider. Click ‘Create Goal’ to create a new goal or manage existing goals. Your goals will automatically appear in your Canvas.

Request a Feature 

Let us know what you want. We update our development roadmap frequently and we adjust priorities based on your feedback.

12 + 15 =

Share This