fbpx

Social

Regardless of whether you’re trying to do something big or small, we know that it matters to you. Use these guides to learn how to make the most of the platform.

Start Here

NOTE:

Your profile for all parts of “I Imagine’ is managed through your social profile. See how to set up or edit your profile in the next question below.

Navigating The Platform

The easiest way to navigate around the platform is to go to “My Home” in the main navigation menu. You can visit any part of the platform directly from this page.

How to setup and edit your profile

> Go to the dropdown menu in the top right of the social app
> Click on Profile

How to update your profile photo and cover image

> Go to the dropdown menu in the top right of the social app
> Click on Profile then select Cover Photo or Profile Photo

How to setup "My Objectives"

‘I Imagine’ has been set up to grow your business fast and free!

You just need to check a few boxes to make sure that our algorithm is optimized for your requirements.

From the My Home page go to Social > My Profile > Edit Profile.

Then just scroll down to “My Objectives” and check the boxes that apply to your current situation.

The algorithm will use a combination of your objectives and other factors to find the best people and businesses that match your requirements and send you a notification with the suggested match.

Then you can check out the profile of the suggested match and decide if you want to connect. Both sides need to agree to connect in to create a connection.

If you’re not sure what the”Objectives” mean and they can be used to grow your business, take a look at the brief explanations here.

How can I see my notifications?

Click on the bell icon in the top right.

How can I see my messages?

How I can I send a message?

How will people contact me?

• Go to the profile page of the person you want to contact then click on ‘Message” under the cover photo. OR…
  • Click on ‘downward arrow’  next to your user name in the top right > message > New Message

How can I search?

Click on the magnifying glass in the top right.

How can I view my profile?

Click on ‘downward arrow’ next to your user name in the top right > Profile > View

How can I edit my profile info?

Click on ‘downward arrow’ next to your user name in the top right > Profile > Edit

How can I edit my profile images?

Click on ‘downward arrow’ next to your user name in the top right > Profile > Edit > Profile photo (or Cover photo)

Login & Communication

How can I edit my login information?

• Click on ‘downward arrow’ next to your user name in the top right > Profile > Account > Login Information

How can I edit my email preferences?

• Click on ‘downward arrow’ next to your user name in the top right > Account > Email preferences

How can I edit my privacy settings?

Click on ‘downward arrow’ next to your user name in the top right > Account > Privacy.

How can I export my data?

Click on ‘downward arrow’ next to your user name in the top right > Account > Export Data

How can I export my data?

Click on ‘downward arrow’ next to your user name in the top right > Account > Export Data

Timeline 

How can I view my timeline and my posts?

• Click on ‘downward arrow’ next to your user name in the top right > Timeline

Connections

How can I view my connections?

Click on ‘downward arrow’ next to your user name in the top right > Connections > My connections

How can I view my pending connections?

• Click on ‘downward arrow’ next to your user name in the top right > Connections > Pending requests

How can I view my pending connections?

• Click on ‘downward arrow’ next to your user name in the top right > Connections > Pending requests

Groups

How can I view my groups?

Click on ‘downward arrow’ next to your user name in the top right > Groups > My groups

How can I view my pending group invitations?

Click on ‘downward arrow’ next to your user name in the top right > Groups > Pending invites

How can I create a group?

Click on ‘downward arrow’ next to your user name in the top right > Groups > Create group.

Forums

How can I view my forum discussions?

Click on ‘downward arrow’ next to your user name in the top right > Forum > My discussions

How can I view my forum replies?

• Click on ‘downward arrow’ next to your user name in the top right > Forum > My replies

How can I view my forum favorites?

• Click on ‘downward arrow’ next to your user name in the top right > Forum > My favorites

How can I view my forum subscriptions?

Click on ‘downward arrow’ next to your user name in the top right > Forum > Subscriptions

Photos

How can I view my photos?

• Click on ‘downward arrow’ next to your user name in the top right > Photos > My photos

How can I view my photo albums?

• Click on ‘downward arrow’ next to your user name in the top right > Photos > My albums

Email

How can I view my email invites?

Click on ‘downward arrow’ next to your user name in the top right > Email Invites > Sent invites

How can I send an email invite?

• Click on ‘downward arrow’ next to your user name in the top right > Email Invites > Send invites

Logout

How do I logout?

Click on ‘downward arrow’ next to your user name in the top right > Logout

Request a Feature 

Let us know what you want. We update our development roadmap frequently and we adjust priorities based on your feedback.

7 + 15 =

Share This