fbpx

Get Funded. Launch.

Regardless of whether it’s a nonprofit project, a social enterprise or startup that wants to launch a product that will make a difference, they all need funds to launch and expand their impact. 

Review the listings, find projects that matter to you, make a contribution. It doesn’t matter if it’s big or small.

Earn Impact Points for creating a listing for funding a project and for contributing funds to a project.

FAQ: General

Most frequent questions and answers
Yes. You have two options. Your first option is to  create a project that has deadline date or funding target. In this case the listing will end when the deadline or funding target have been reached. Your second option is to create an ongoing campaign. You can decide which option to use in the campaign settings and when completing the form for creating a campaign.   
Yes. We encourage businesses and startups to use the platform. Keep in mind that IIMAGINE is a platform for people that want to maximize their impact so you just need to remember to include some information about how your product or service will have a positive impact.
Listing a free to create. There is a fee charged based on the amount raised. See the User Guide question ‘What percentage of the funds raised will I receive?’
Campaign owners will receive 95% of the funds raised. The remaining 5% will be split between our  payment processing partner and IIMAGINE. 

FAQ: Campaign Owner

Most frequent questions and answers
Go to the crowdfunding platform, click on Funding Dashboard, click on ‘Add new campaign’. Note that new listings will be reviewed before they go live.
Go to the crowdfunding platform, click on Funding Dashboard, click on ‘My campaigns’, select the listing you want to edit.
A reward is an incentive some kind that encourages a backer to fund your campaign. It could be as simple as a personalized Thank You, a t-shirt, an event ticket (like a launch party), or it could be the opportunity to be the first users or customers of new product or service.
Go to the crowdfunding platform, click on Funding Dashboard, click on ‘My campaigns’, click on ‘Rewards’
Go to the crowdfunding platform, click on Funding Dashboard, click on ‘My campaigns’, click on ‘Pledges received’.
Go to the crowdfunding platform, click on Funding Dashboard, click on ‘My campaigns’, click on ‘Payments’.
    • Go to the crowdfunding platform, click on Funding Dashboard, click on ‘My campaigns’, click on ‘View details’, click withdraw. Note that you can only withdraw funds after a minimum of $50 has been raised.

Yes. Take a look at the Impact Points table to see how many points you can earn.

FAQ: Campaign Backer

Most frequent questions and answers
You can deposit finds into your wallet then spend the money in the future to fund campaigns that matter to you. When you decide to fund a campaign, you will see an option to use funds from your wallet or to pay by credit card.
Go to the crowdfunding platform, click on Funding Dashboard, click on ‘Backer’, click on ‘Deposits’.
Go to the crowdfunding platform, click on Funding Dashboard, click on ‘Backer’, click on ‘My invested campaigns’.
Go to the crowdfunding platform, click on Funding Dashboard, click on ‘Backer’, click on ‘Bookmarks’.

Yes. Take a look at the Impact Points table to see how many points you can earn.