How to Use the ‘Content Ideas’ Feature
The “I Imagine” app features a Content Ideas page where users can find the most popular content on the web by searching with a keyword. You can also filter the results with the features on the left. Here is a tutorial on how you can use the Content Ideas or research feature.
Access Content Ideas
Login to your “I Imagine” account. You will be brought to your “I Imagine” account home page.
2. On your home page, go to Content Ideas. Hovering your mouse on the icons will display their name and purpose. The Content Ideas icon is third on the bottom row:
This will open the Content Ideas page:
Start a Research
On your Content Ideas page, enter a topic, keyword, or domain to search.
2. Click the Search! button.
3. The results page will look like this:
Filter Results by Social Shares
The results page will display the number of social shares that each result has. By default, it will rank results according to the highest number of social shares, as seen in the example above.
On your results page, select the social share that you want to filter. In this example, we’ll use LinkedIn shares.
2. Click LinkedIn Shares.
3. It will display results with the least LinkedIn shares on top of the list.
4. Click LinkedIn Shares again to display results with the most LinkedIn shares on top of the list.
Filter Results by Date
You can filter the results according to when a specific webpage,blog, video, or any content is published. By default, the results page will display all related content from all dates, as seen in the image below:
1. To filter results from the past day, simply click ‘Past day’. The results page will automatically display all content types that were published from the previous day.
2. To filter results from the week before, simply click ‘Past week’. The results page will automatically display all content types that were published from the previous week. This will include content from 2 days to 7 days ago.
3. To filter results from the past month, simply click ‘Past month’. The results page will automatically display all content types that were published from the previous month. This will include content from 2 days to 1 month ago.
Filter Results by Content Type
The results page will display all types of content by default. A discreet label can be seen on each result to indicate its content type.
To select a specific content type, click ‘Uncheck All’. At first, all content types are checked as seen in the image below:
2. Select a content type you want to display in the results page.
3. Click the Filter button.