Just one good idea can change everything! A tiny investment of time and money could significantly improve student performance and other outcomes. Unleash your biggest untapped resource.
Engage Your Stakeholders
Use ‘I Imagine’ as an “Idea Management” tool to dramatically increase the quantity and quality of engagement from your students and parents (stakeholders).
Input From Your Stakeholders
Instead of trying to solve every issue yourself, get ideas about how to solve issues from your stakeholders. This dramatically increases the likelihood that the solutions you implement will be solutions they like.
Allow stakeholders (that want to be pro active) to participate in the process of generating new ideas, improving existing ideas, commenting on ideas and voting on ideas.
Give Stakeholder What They Want
Reduce the likelihood of implementing ideas that stakeholders don’t like.
Implement Ideas From Stakeholders
You need to optimize your workplace in order to optimize the output from your teachers / employees. There are an infinite number of ways to improve workplace efficiency and the easiest way to get access to the best ideas is to tap into your teachers / employees.
Retain & Attract The Best Teachers / Employees
Retain and attract the best teachers / employees. It’s obvious that the best employees are pro active. They want to be involved and to be valued – otherwise they will move on. This is also the best way to the most value for your organization out of the best teachers / employees.
Optimize Your Workplace
You need to optimize your workplace in order to optimize the output from your employees. There are an infinite number of ways to improve workplace efficiency and the easiest way to get access to the best ideas is to tap into your employees.
* ‘Idea Management’ listings and be public or private * Voting can be public or restricted to verified customers (or any other criteria) * Set voting thresholds and award prizes * Allow people to register as experts * Allow people to convey their vote to an expert * Many other advanced features that give you total control
Create An "Idea Management" Listing In Minutes
This is all you need to do:
* Signup and click on “+ Create Listing” in the top right * Use a title like “How can we improve the workplace?”
* Enter a few sentences about the problem you want to solve * Share the link for the listing with your customers.
* People can click on ‘Solutions’ to submit their ideas or vote and comment on ideas from other people. * Over time, the best ideas will bubble to the top. And any one of them can transform your business!
Ideas To Get From Your Stakeholders
* How can we improve academic performance?
* How can we improve sports performance?
* How can we increase donations?
* How can we increase volunteers?
* How can we increase parent engagement?
Any one of the benefits above can transform your business. Create unlimited Free listings with unlimited users or create Premium listings to get access to advanced features.
Other Uses. Solve Any Problem
The ‘I Imagine’ Idea Management platform can be used to solve any problem in any context:
* Employee engagement
* Product development
* Customer engagement
* Student & parent engagement
* Social media engagement
* Community engagement (nonprofits)
* Community engagement (government)
* Solve any problem – from Climate Change to what you want to see in the next Star Wars sequel.
‘I Imagine’ is a social network and platform for people that want to maximize their impact.
Crowdsource ideas to solve problems that matter to you. Sign petitions or create your own. Support causes and nonprofits. Support direct democracy. Connect with like-minded people – without cold contacting anyone.