- Freelance/Part time position; Students are welcome to apply!
- PHP/Frontend all rounder
- Melbourne CBD location
Our client looking for a PHP/Front end all-rounder with experience handling several website properties at the same time, maintaining client WordPress/Magento websites and improving bespoke asset delivery portals.
About the role:
The position is for a developer who can work in office 2 days a week at a minimum, with the potential to be a 5 day a week position on a freelance basis.
- LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Strong grasp of MVC concepts
- Manage and optimize MySQL databases
- PHP Object-Oriented Programming
- Front end (jQuery, CSS)
- Ability to estimate task completion time
- Attention to detail
- Security awareness
- Commitment to best practises
- Protect data and files with backups
- Work with other staff to complete assigned tasks
- Document processes, learnings and credentials
Highly desirable experience
- Magento 2
How to apply:
Please apply here and call Deepthi on 03 8609 1228 for a chat.
Altitude is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Altitude Recruitment specialises in functional and technical ICT professionals ranging from graduate level through to managerial positions.