Bliss Digital is looking for a Mid-level or Senior Frontend Web Developer to join our digital agency: www.blissdigital.com.au. You will be responsible for front-end development on major websites. Our agency has been established for over 17 years and is a recognised leader in human-centred web design and user experience. We work with government organisations as well as high-profile global and national brands.
As a Frontend Web Developer, you will be responsible for creating mobile responsive, accessible and fast-loading frontend templates using HTML5/CASS and modern JS frameworks like React. Knowledge of integrating with a PHP based CMS like Drupal, WordPress, Silverstripe or Magento would be very advantageous. You will work with a passionate team of designers, producers, and developers to deliver award-winning websites. We are a very collaborative studio, so you must be a team player and be able to clearly communicate with your colleagues.
Ideally, you will have at least 3 years of experience working in a similar agency environment and have a strong portfolio of websites you have delivered.
This is a fantastic ‘career’ opportunity for a motivated individual to work in an exciting fast-paced digital agency environment. You will work in our young and vibrant office in Melbourne CBD, with water views of the Docklands. There will also be opportunities for
THIS ROLE IS FOR AUSTRALIAN PERMANENT RESIDENTS ONLY PLEASE
- 3+ years of experience developing beautifully responsive websites
- Highly proficient at HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- Experience with WCAG 2.0 AA compliance (preferable)
- Experience with a front-end framework like Bootstrap, Zurb Foundation
- Experience with React.JS (preferable)
- Experience developing consistent front-end interfaces using a library of UI components.
- Good understanding of PHP/MYSQL
- Worked with API/REST
- Experience working with a PHP based CMS like Drupal, SilverStripe, Magento or WordPress
- Experience working with Git/JIRA
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Web Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- The candidate can work temporarily with restriction on hours (Preferred)