FULL TIME, Frontend WordPress Developer – we want you!!
We’re all about quality and we’re looking for a quality candidate to match – the proof is in the pudding – www.chromatix.com.au
We’re growing rapidly (still) with a huge influx of new website projects, we need amazing development skills to make these projects come to life.
Chromatix is a multi-award winning website conversion agency based in Canterbury (Melbourne) and we just turned 10 too!
Specialising in web design & development to business API integrations, we develop full custom web solutions that solve marketing & business problems! We build only bespoke websites and custom integrations for SME, corporates to Tier 2 clients. We make it a point to marry super engaging designs with equally beautiful code. Our online products look and perform great both above and under the hood – if you don’t believe us, simply check out our site – www.chromatix.com.au.
You will work with our experienced project managers, business analyst, data specialists and digital strategists. 50+ awards in 6 years is a sign of our quality, and with that, we’re looking for quality people to join the ever-growing Chromatix family!
Technical skills we need from you:
- You know CSS like the back of your hand
- Well-versed in frontend tooling e.g. SASS, Webpack, yarn etc
- Expert in implementing designs with WordPress
- Experience with ACF
- Understand the effect of your work on performance, maintainability and on-site SEO.
- Have knowledge on DNS, domains and WordPress Hosting.
Traits we’re looking for in you:
- A love of learning – it’s the only way we become better developers!
- Takes ownership and responsibility for complete work
- Attention to detail for UI is paramount.
- Ability to communicate ideas to the team and know the steps to achieve them
- Understanding of “why” not just “what” you do
- Concerned about “how” the work is done – code quality is a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to self-manage
- Real team player – looking out for others and achieving together
What will you get:
- Attractive salary + superannuation
- Opportunity to develop and diversify your skills
- Amazing team atmosphere in a growing business
- Tight-knit family-style culture – a team of 10
- Team lunch on us on Friday
- Fun and fast-paced place to work
- Eastern suburbs location right next to Canterbury station (literally) on the Belgrave/Lilydale line – save yourself the exhausting travel to the city
- Potential to work with other technologies depending on experience or skill: VueJS, static site generation, visual effect libraries
- Potential to move into backend or full-stack roles.
- Time management
- Agency experience
- Business sense
- 2+ years minimum experience
- Australian Citizen or PR holders only
If you’re a keen web developer, love building beautiful user interfaces and experiences, submit your resume & a public git repository of your work, we would love to chat!
As we love to do things personally and 1 on 1, no recruiters please, we feel the love already 😉
Job Type: Full-time
- css: 2 years (Required)
- Front End Development: 2 years (Required)
- Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC (Preferred)