Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions
- $120,692 – $161,511 (Plus Superannuation)
- Fixed Term to 30 June 2020
- Usual hours of work: Full Time (flexibility may be available)
- Usual work location: Melbourne CBD (flexibility may be available)
The Regulatory Transition Taskforce was established to drive change and improvements in the regulation of Victoria’s mines and quarries. It works closely with industry and across the Resources Branch to coordinate projects and deliver better, more streamlined regulatory pathways. Development of a new regulatory system for mines and quarries, the Resources Management System Victoria, is a key change project for the Taskforce. This system is intended to replace an existing application and will be used by industry and the regulator to manage tenements, work plans, compliance and reporting.
Reporting to the RMSVIC Project Manager, this position will be responsible for developing the web-based industry portal linked to the Salesforce Lightning application which supports the Earth Resources Regulator.
Key accountabilities include:
- Working closely with key technical specialists ensuring accurate interpretation of business requirements and technical design supports industry and interface requirements
- Ensure intuitive and highly useable interfaces for a variety of industry and government users
- Development of web pages and smart forms to manage licence applications with breadcrumbs, embedded help and payment gateway
- Lead resolution of application and navigation bugs and issues during the testing phases
To be successful in this role, you will have extensive experience in IT web application systems development as well as strong experience in developing large web applications using java script libraries including HTML5 and CSS3. If you have a strong understanding of and experience in technical design and development principals for web applications, along with a proven ability in development of appropriate system reporting, then this could be the role for you.
For a confidential discussion, please call Dr Michelle Delaire, Director Regulatory Transition Taskforce on 8392 6641.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a National Police Records Check prior to commencing employment with the Department.
For further information on the position, please see the attached position description. To apply, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Applications close at midnight on 15 January 2020 and must address the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the Position Description.