How to Use the ‘Copywriting’ Feature
The “I Imagine” app features a Copywriting page where users can answer some questions about their product then use it to create sales copy. Here is a tutorial on how you can use the Copywriting feature.
Login to your “I Imagine” account. You will be brought to your “I Imagine” account home page.
2. On your home page, go to Copywriting. Hovering your mouse over the icons will display their name and purpose. The Copywriting icon is on the bottom left:
3. You will be brought to the Copywriting page.
Create a Sales Copy
1. On your Copywriting page, click the ‘+ Product / Service’ button.
2. The ‘script’ will open.
3. Enter the name of your product or service.
4. Click the Submit button.
5. Select a script. Each script is equipped with a set of questions that you have to answer. The type of script you want will depend on what theme you would like for your sales pitch and eventually will become your sales copy. In this example, we’ll use the first script:
6. Answer the questionnaire.
7. Click the ‘Create Sales Copy’ button when you’re done answering all the questions.
8. Click Save.
9. Click the home button to return to your homepage.
10. Your new sales copy will appear on your Copywriting page.
When you hover your mouse on the edit icon, the word ‘Edit’ will appear, as seen in the example above.
Edit Your Sales Copy
- On your Copywriting page, select the sales copy you want to edit and click the edit icon.
Select the script that you used for the sales copy.
Apply the necessary changes.
Click the ‘Create Sales Copy’ button when you’re done and the Save button.
Change the Product or Service Name of a Sales Copy
On your Copywriting page, select the sales copy you want to edit and click the edit icon.
Edit the product or service name.
Click the Update button.
Copy or Duplicate a Sales Copy
On your Copywriting page, select the sales copy you duplicate or copy and click the duplicate icon.
2. The selected sales copy will be automatically duplicated and it will appear on your Copywriting page.